V2 CITY9 - 230V analogue control unit for sliding gates
CITY9 - Analogue control unit for sliding gates
• Adjustment and programming by trimmer and dip-switch
• 230V power supply for 1 single-phase motor
• Plug-in adaptor for modular radio receiver
• Start, pedestrian start and stop control by transmitter
• Open/close limit switch inputs
• 230V flashing light output (use flashing lights with intermittence)
• Courtesy light output (also controllable by transmitter)
• Slow-down function in limit switch area to prevent noisy closures and rebounds
• Monitoring of input status shown by LEDs
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.