V2 CITY1 EVO 230V Digital control unit for swing gates & sliding gates
CITY1 EVO- Digital control unit for swing gates (single and double leaf) and sliding gates
- Programming achieved using 3 program buttons and display 230V power supply for 2 single-phase motors equipped with ENCODER
- Plug-in adapter for modular radio receiver MR2
- Start, pedestrian start and stop controls from transmitter
- Safety device test before any opening
- 230V flashing light output (use flashing lights with intermittency)
- Self-learning operating time function Obstacle detection function
- Operational cycle counter, with programmable maintenance reminders
- Leaf slow-down function in limit switch area to prevent noisy closures and rebounds
- Slow start function during opening (programmable time)
- Monitoring of input status using the display ADI 2.0 connector for the advanced management of the ADI devices
- USB connector to connect the control unit to a PC and manage through software the programming of the unit, the firmware updates, and the operation diagnostics
- Connector for the LOW ENERGY module that allows saving electrical energy: when the gate is standing the LOW ENERGY module deactivates the display, the photocells and all the devices power supplied by a terminal box
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.