Nice FT210 and FT210B with battery back-up photocell
Optical device, with a wireless transmitter to secure on a moveable leaf, horizontally adjustable through 210° and 30° vertically, for an automation according to Standards.
• The safety level of the main edge, required by the EN12453 standard, can be achieved for any “type of use” and any “type of activation” by integrating a FT210 device to an 8.2kohm TCB65 type resistive sensitive edge.
• The FT210 device, integrated with a “resistive” sensitive edge (8.2kohm), is safe against individual faults or can be used with automated systems with self-diagnosis at the start of every manoeuvre.
• Versions with relay output (FT210), with Nice BlueBUS technology (FT210B), available with 2Ah (FTA2) and 7Ah (FTA1) battery Kit, for intensive use.
* The battery is not provided with the photocell.
• Cutting-edge technology: The anti-collision circuit avoids interference with other out-of-sink receivers. The FT210/FT210B optical devices are equipped with a special sensor capable of recognizing when the gate is motionless, which remains in a low consumption mode and activates only when the gate is in motion.
• Suitable for any architectural environment and easy to install.
• Resilient and safe: Polycarbonate casing; FA1 vandal-proof metal shell (optional); low transmitter battery indicator.
|Power Supply||12 - 24 Vac/Vdc|