Linkcare Master Wireless Receiver For Vertigo Wireless Safety Edge
MASTER Wi-Fi is the heart of the system. A double-frequency receiver of the latest generation that manages by itself and totally via radio, all the accessories of the gate automation: photocells, safety edges, blinkers,remote controls and key switches.
- It manages SUN radio transmitters, BLOCK Wi-Fi key switches, NOVA Wi-Fi and VERTIGO Wi-Fi Photocells, TOUCH Wi-Fi safety strips, SPARK Wi-Fi blinkers
- Safety Devices Certified EN13849-2: 2008 and together with a framework equipped with electronic self-test is a protective device for a Class 2
- Firmware certified according to EN61508-3: 2001
- Available with connector or terminal block to be applied in combination with control boards of other brands
- MASTER Wi-Fi can be inserted directly inside control boards in the same connector used for the standard radio receivers
- Commands operate at 433MHz and Safeties operate at 868MHz
- The system allows to completely eliminate power cables between the engine management unit and all the control, protection and signalisation devices.