V2 WinPPCL Administration software
WINPPCL software is a program allowing the storage, consultation and updating of all the data and all the settings of the systems by using a Database.
- WINPCCL can be used both by itself and also when connected to the PROG2 portable programming device. In the former case, it is only possible to work with the Database, while in the latter case, all the V2 device read/write operations can be performed.
- In order to be able to use WINPPCL, it is necessary to obtain a contract activation code from V2 which will allow the devices to be customized with their own client codes. To be able to interface with the PROG2 device it is necessary to ask V2 for the serial activation code which will allow WINPPCL to interface with the PROG2 device.
- It allows printing out all the information relating to users, transmitters, receivers and installations.
- It allows tracing a transmitter within the database by displaying the receivers in which it is present.
- It allows the generation of transmitters, capable of substituting a transmitter previously memorised in a Wally series receiver, via radio.