MEMFast RNHT48/410 hand tool set for installing open end rivet nuts
Works on steel, A2 stainless steel*, aluminium & brass and is ideal for installing aluminium gates with accessories such as rack for sliding gates
This "spin" action tool (different from the conventional hand plier) is compact & versatile.
Suitably contained in a durable polypropylene case measuring 32cm x 23cm x 8cm, it only takes seconds to assemble (instructions included).
Some of the many benefits include:
- Patented design & UK manufacture.
- Standard grade 12.9 socket head cap screws as mandrels with spares supplied with tool.
- Worn or broken mandrels replaced in seconds.
- Case hardened components to ensure durability.
- 10mm ratchet spanner included to assist installing larger sizes.
- Metric/Unified Inch conversion kits available
- Rivet Stud conversion kits available
- Ease of use in applications having limited access - simply turn the knob until correct installation has been achieved.
- Perfect for use in aluminium gate installation, small sheet metal workshops, kit car assembly / coach building or for the hobbyist.
- No stroke setting or tool adjustment is needed for differing material thicknesses as the tool has infinite adjustment (ideal for materials of inconsistent thicknesses such as GRP & fibreglass)
- Spare mandrels are included with a 10mm ratchet spanner to assist in larger sizes.
The brochure download below marked as 'Sales Manual' actually shows mandrel replacement.