Nice NiceWay WM003C1G 433.92MHz hybrid transmitter
The NiceWay WM003C1G transmitter is to control 3 step-by-step and 1 open-stop-close automation systems.
The NiceWay system is based on a number of transmitter modules that
can be placed in five different holder models to create a flexible range
of made-to-measure solutions. The modular control system is to manage
the range of Nice automations from any point within the home. The single
or multi-channel modules for the control of single automations, groups
or multi-groups, like awnings, roller shutters, rolling doors, gates,
garage doors, barriers, lighting and irrigation systems.
Advanced and compatible:
- A frequency of 433.92MHz
- Compatible with the 433.92MHz
- 52-bit rolling code with(over 4.5 million of billion combinations); self-learning function.
- Compatible with the 433.92MHz Nice Ergo, Plano, FloR and VeryVR systems ( Flo and Smilo with WM240C and WM080G).
- Estimated range: 200m in a free field, 35m indoors.
- Extended battery life (3V Lithium battery).
|Number of Buttons||6|
|Number Of Channels||4|
|Coding Type||Rolling Code|
|Power Supply||3Vdc lithium CR2032|