Nice Inti 433.92Mhx universal control system transmitter
The colourful new line of 1 and 2 channel miniaturised transmitters is available in six colours and provides the following benefits:
- 433.92 MHz rolling code with management of identity codes and certificates, self-learning and built-in proximity receiver
- 72 bit O-Code encoding
- Compatible with receivers with Nice FLOR encoding
- Uses data processing and recognition systems that increase its degree of security automation designed to deliver quicker response times.
- Simple programming, even at a distance, with Opera receivers by:
- Using a transmitter already programmed into the receiver, thanks to the enabling Code exchange between the two
- Using the Nice O-Box connection interface. The receiver’s Certificate is entered by just placing the new Inti next to the O-Box and following the guided procedure on a PC or PDA
- If a transmitter is stolen or lost with the O-Box the user can replace it, maintaining the same functions as in the previous one or disable the old transmitter by increasing the priority level on the new Inti.
- Combined with the OX2 universal receiver, the Inti transmitter is able to control and manage any automation, including pre-installed systems.
- Inti transmitters can be used to replace existing Nice transmitters and will learn the codes they need to work with a range of Nice automation equipment.
|Number of Buttons||1 or 2|
|Case Colour||White and Various|
|Coding Type||Rolling Code|
|Power Supply||3Vdc Lithium Battery|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.