Daitem MHF01X External 2 dwelling caller unit with built-in tag reader
• Transparent front face requiring an additional armoured cover (with or without keypad).
• The outdoor caller unit is fitted with two call buttons for visitors to announce their presence.
• It also includes a badge reader and two buttons for the user to open a pedestrian gate or driveway gate.
• MHF01X : outdoor caller unit with badge reader & night/day back-lighting, 2 call buttons.
Technical data :
Programmable back-lit keys:
• 24 hours/day or at night only if the controller is mains powered,
• when a badge is held up to the unit or a key is pressed (if solar or battery-powered).
Click here to see the previous equivalent model of MHF01X - D5802
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.