Faac 415 L 230Vac linear screw kit swing gates up to 4m
- Available in versions with/without a travel limit device
- Available in versions with a 300mm (max leaf 3m) and 400mm (max leaf 4m) rod stroke
- Half bodies are coupled with a seal in pressure cast
- Die-cast aluminium body, entirely double-coat painted for longer life
- Manual release device with simplified key-protected activation
- Travel limit devices (if present) for maximum safety, with facility for controlling travel limit stops and slow-down
- Horizontal exit for cables to allow low installation
The kit contains:
- 1 or 2 x 415 L Motor
- 455D control board with housing
- Plug in receiver 868SLH
- Pair of photocell XP20D
- Two channel transmitter 868SLH
|Max Gate Leaf Length||4m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.