EMX CS303-DB50 Vehicle Detector System Sensor - Replaces Underground Loops
CS CarSense vehicle detector. CS303-DB50 sensor with 50ft cable used for vehicle access control.
Unlike loop detectors, this does not require multiple cuts and corner reliefs for installation. Simple cut a single straight cut for the cable. Drill a hole to install the sensor vertically or widen a straight cut for horizontal mounting.
- Automatic gates
- Drive-thru and car wash vehicle detection
- Truck/lorry detection at loading docks
- Vehicle counting in car park and toll booths
- Truck and tow-motor detection for industrial gates and doors
The CarSense 303 features advanced 3-axis, magnetoresistive sensing technology. The sensor measures Earth’s magnetic field and responds to disturbances caused by ferrous objects. The CS303 combines this exciting new technology with a field-proven hardware platform to produce a high-sensitivity, compact, cost-effective solution for reliable vehicle detection. Three sensing elements provide magnetic field measurement in the X, Y and Z axes, improving detection sensitivity.
- Three-dimensional presence detection of vehicles
- Select X, Y and/or Z axis independently
- Stand-alone sensor with solid-state output
- Sensor stores ambient background and settings in non-volatile memory
- Remote control module for programming and additional relay contact output
- Fast response for high-speed detection
- Easy, low-cost installation
- ULTRAMETERTM display indicates the sensitivity setting required to detect a vehicle Detect-On-Stop (DOS®) feature will allow detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the sensor. This is a worldwide unique feature to EMX detectors. It is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.