Daitem SA706AX 230Vac external remote switching receiver
• The external receiver activates lighting or automatic garage doors or gates via a dry contact output.
• A status feedback input provides information about the status of the device activated.
- SA706AX : 230 V / dry contact.
• Remote control of external lighting, automatic gate/garage doors, a latch or distant chime.
• Automatic external lighting when day dawns and night falls (with MHF01X and MHF02X caller units only) courtesy lighting upon activation of latch or automatic opening system.
• The open or closed status of gates (with position contact) and the on/off status of external lighting can be viewed on the handset LCD screen.
• 5 programmable operating modes: toggle switch, arm, disarm, timer, impulse.
• Arm, disarm, toggle switch and timer applications can be grouped together.
• Up to 15 customisable operations using the receiver.
• Can be operated via a wireless intercom handset or via a motorisation control panel.
Click here to see the previous equivalent model of SA706AX - D5300
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.